Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lost in a strange place

Lost in a strange place

During my school holidays, I went to stay with my cousin’s family in Penang for a week. They lived in a hut in a kampong.

One fine morning, my cousin, Andy, and I went to fish in a stream near the outskirts of the kampong. Andy caught a lot of fishes. I was not as lucky and decided to move further upstream to try another fishing spot. I managed to catch many small fishes there. When I went back to look for Andy, he was nowhere to be found. Thinking that he might have moved downstream, I followed the stream to look for him.

After some time, I realized that I had lost my way. I began to panic when I could not even find a public telephone to make a call. At that moment, I saw a signpost with a Malay world “Polis”. “Perhaps it means ‘Police’,” I thought and ran quickly in that direction.

I was right. Ahead was a police-post, I told the policemen what had happened. They listened patiently to my description of my cousin’s kampong. Then one of the policemen brought me back to my cousin’s hut. How glad I was to find myself safe with my relatives again. It was certainly horrifying to have lost my way in a strange place.

language123.blogspot.com
A Shopping Day
Cinema Disadvantages
My Best Friend
List Of Essay Topics
The Country I Would Like To Visit
The House Where I Am Living
Career You Choose After Leaving School
Importance Of Agriculture
Viet Luan Tieng Anh
Bai Viet Tieng Anh Theo Chu De