Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The happiest day in my life

The happiest day in my life

It was Prize-presentation Day. I was chosen to be the model student of the year on the recommendation of my teachers and classmates. I was happy that they thought so well of me.

When I went up the stage to collect the prestigious medal and cash award, I was filled with pride and joy. All my teachers and friends congratulated me warmly. My parents beamed widely. They were very proud of me.

After the prize-giving ceremony, my parents brought me to a ‘Toys-R-Us’ shop. There, they bought me a remote-controlled model aircraft as a reward for being such a good student. I was overjoyed because I had wanted the model for a long time.

In extremely good moods, we proceeded to MacDonalds for dinner. We had Big macs, French fries, milk-shakes and my favorire chicken Mcnuggets.

That night, I played with my model aircraft before going to bed. For once, my puppy was allowed to sleep with me since it was such a special day. Even the night was filled with sweet dreams. It was probably the happiest day in my life.

language123.blogspot.com
Tolerance Is Essential For Peace And Harmony In Any Communities
Importance Of Good Manners
Frightening Experience
Good Friend
Homework Should Be Abolished
Describe A House
Frightening Experience Essay
Travelling As A Means Of Education
Nhung Bai Essay
English Essays