Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A frightening experience

Talk about a frightening experience

It was almost midnight. I was going home on a bus. There was only one other passenger – a middle-aged man.

I leaned back on my seat and closed my eyes, enjoying the cool night breeze. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and found the other passenger grinning at me. The man looked rosy in the cheeks and reeked of liquor. He was drunk.

Before I knew it, he started running his fingers through my hair. I was terrified. The next moment, he sat himself beside me. The bus-driver seemed too preoccupied with driving to notice what was happening.

The man looked angry suddenly and began to talk loudly. I was at my wits’ end and wished that I had not stayed out so late. Finally, I plucked up courage and rushed to a seat near the driver so that he could help me should anything happen. Luckily the man did not follow me.

After some time, the bus reached my housing estate. Before I alighted from the bus, I stole a glance at the drunk man. He was fast asleep. I was thankful that I was not harmed. However, I was badly frightened and made up my mind never to travel at late hours without company.

language123.blogspot.com
Good Manners Essay
What Is Flight Booking Like?
Homework Should Be Abolished
Introduce Yourself Essay
Importance Of Geography
My Favorite Hobby Essay
The Difficulties In Learning English And How To Overcome Them
Literary Or Scientific Education Is Preferable Today
Cac Bai Luan Van Tieng Anh
Bai Luan Van Tieng Anh