Menu   List of Essay Topics   Search categories   Popular topics   Học Tiếng Việt qua các bài hát   Help
Use the 'Google Custom Search' below to Search for the essay you want.
Essays search engine Hãy sử dụng công cụ tìm kiếm bên trên để tìm kiếm bài luận tiếng anh bạn muốn tìm!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The day I was late for school

The day I was late for school

It was well past midnight but I was still up watching the World Cup Soccer Finals. My mother was away on a tour, so I was free to stay up as late as I liked.

The next morning, even the two alarm clocks ringing loudly did not wake me up! I finally woke up from a nightmare in which my favorite football team was defeated. It was already eight in the morning! I jumped out of bed and quickly washed my face. Then slipping into my school uniform, I ran out of the flat.

I ran to school as fast as my legs could carry me. In my haste, I tripped and fell, bruising my knees. Finally I reached school. Before I could catch my breath to greet my teacher, she asked me, “Who won the World Cup – Germany or Argentina?” The whole class roared with laughter. Quickly, I apologized for being late and added, “Germany won.”

I was not allowed to sit for the class test because I was too late. I felt ashamed of myself and resolved never to stay up so late again.

Free English essays
http://language123.blogspot.com

Describe Your Best Friend
The Importance Of Rivers
Essay A Frightening Experience
Disadvantages Of Television
Most Visited Essays
Life In The City, Compared With Life In The Country
Importance Of Rivers
Why Homework Should Be Abolished
Bai Mau Essay
Các Bài Luận Tiếng Anh